Friday, November 26, 2010

Miraculous Thoughts

Tonight after several words, written, thought and read, I feel a comfort that I've never felt before, something like a new dawn, like if I can really start to feel something good coming.

How is it that when we are together everything between us, from the start, felt so natural, so easy and so true, that's why I've felt like I couldn't go on, it felt unnatural to be close to her and not to be with her in that way, and now that things can go on, that might get back on the road where we learn again to trust, respect and love each other, it feels as natural as breathing, it feels like if our minds are touching.

In darkness I remembered that I can't die just yet, not like this, not now, not when I still have so much to live for, for everything, for everyone, and I remembered, that if what I feel is true, then it's pure love, and that is pure happiness, and from that point on, I stood up, and started walking again, for this life still holds miracles and beautiful things for me, and for everyone that wants to look at them.

Now that I'm up, and walking, it's time to go on, and start climbing up, where we haven't been before, and beyond whatever expectation we may have, it's not only time to move on, it's time to become something better and something loftier.

Muab'dib has spoken, the time to move forward is now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home