Thursday, June 04, 2009

Update June 09

Well I hadn't touched this thing in months I know, so I am updating this thing for a change, right now I have a new job but in the same line of business so yes another bloody call center. So what am I doing besides taking a lousy training? Well I'm waking up early for a change, and if that is not enough I'm running in the mornings with Susi (and no I'm not running after her ¬¬), I'm waiting for my next chance to take my CENEVAL exam, and also waiting for the next UNAM test, besides that I'm trying to draw again but it's getting harder to do so. Work es not that good not that bad, kind of boring and if it wasn't for my old Telvista buddies it would be VERY boring. So I'm waiting, things will change soon, I can feel it . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Manuel Menéndez said...

I don´t belive the part where you mention something about running after a girl.

Nice to see you again in this place

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home