Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Update 17/06/07

Well here I am again updating this on, one happy thing that happened last time is that just some days after posted last a friend started to provide me with a lot of Cosplay gossip which proved a lot of things I posted ^^, besides that I quited my job last Wednesday and I'm SOOOOOO happy about that, so I'm looking for a new job, IF you have any idea or job offer you can tell me, you know where to find me thanks ^^, about the family my mom is okay she is purchase and sell cars, and my brother has a girlfriend now so he is little bit less angry at everybody; and well I'm very happy with my girlfriend which is something very good now ^^, I'm playing RPGs again with my friends on to different tables, the Exalted one (which is an old one that we can finally play again because of the summer vacations), and the Star Wars one which is a new one, with new people, and only two friends I already know, and yes I'm enjoying both ^^. OK, Update complete let me go back to the Photoshop.

1 Comments:

Blogger TioMegamanX said...

Why don't you just empiezas a usar un solo idioma in your blog? I mean que onda con entradas en one or another, at least you may traducir them to the otro language so your otros lectores que don't speak the otro language can leer lo que escribes?

Ojala que juntes un buen de material, deberias ver como se enfurecieron en un foro despues de leer mi entrada.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home