Monday, May 21, 2007

Update 21/05/07

Gee how do I delay with this updates!!!

Hi Again, damn it's hard for me to update this thing monthly I'm so distracted with everything that I keep on missing the update on this thing, but anyway let's go on.

Well news are that I moved to my mom's apartment I was just sick and tired of living on that fucked up house so I now live with my mom again in the same place I grew up, but guess what my mom moved about 3 weeks ago to live with my little brother so I and I'm living alone again which is not bad at all but I really wanted to live again with my mom, anyway I left school (again) why? Because I didn't have the time to do homework, and my schoolmate's suck, so I'm starting again from where i left when I have money again, and work is still a 8 hours pain in the ass I had a BIG fight with my supervisor who is a Nepotist moron and deserves to be fired so I went back to calls and I'm looking for a new job (If you have any ideas or suggestions I'm open to em'), I'm starting a business of Hosting and Domains called Arcane Hosting (If you want any you know where to find me) and my associate and me have a new associate, also and old pal', soooo I keep on reading comics books life if the world is going to end, and my brain may burst any day now, about the family my mom is fine thanks, she has a boyfriend now O.o, my brother is still a manipulative little moron but he is still 16 so we might wait until he is 19 or 20 so maybe then he is more dirigible, And the BIG news of this month is that I have a girlfriend now, her name is Ceci and yes I know her from some time ago, and yes we have little time together but we are very happy with each other so I think we both finally deserved some happiness, anyway I may go back to reviews of comic books and stuff like that any time now, no I must depart because I SOOOOOO late for work again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home