Thursday, November 23, 2006

Finally!! I made up this blog, you may spect some improvement on the layout just give me some time because I amd having a hard time in finding some time, as a matter of fact I did wanted to create this blog long time ago, it is just that I didn't have the time. Also about the language well... I like the english but it will be a half and half, depending on what I write and when my humor and stuff like that, right now I am at work so I will provably change the html when I get home latter. Well I'm kind of lazy (well not really, I am VERY lazy) so I may not updat this very often but give me some time I have to use my time in something creative, and that not only I may enjoy. And also please spect not only my wirtting, some pictures, games, manga, comics and anime post, why? Because this blog is for some of my friends to know me better, a very few people know me so this is the place to know a little bit about me, most of the time only a few know what is going on my mind, and I need to ventilate some ideas that are still on my mind, so well that is more or less the idea of this wicked place. Feel free, to visit whenever you feel like reading a weird opinion ... ups I forgot I am not weird, I am "Peculiar" (no soy raro soy "peculiar"). Well anyway have fun everyone reading around here ^^.

3 Comments:

Blogger Darlan said...

Nice, welcome to the darkness..!!

Ehmm, I mean, its good to see you... =) (he he he)

See you around

10:00 AM  
Blogger AlionLevkin said...

Yay!! you finaly made ablog XD
. . .
  Sorry for that, being DA too much lately, my writen language has turned a little bit like ^^ and =D but things will come back to normal in a while. It's good to have you around and provably I'll be checking your blog frequently.
  By the way, I've got no problem with the language you use here.

Ealan vaiwa, ealan lume

P.S. You used eight times the word "time".

5:48 PM  
Blogger Der Fenrir said...

Great!!! Welcome at last… only with a year and a half delay…. Well, better late than never.

So, hope you’ll make a banner soon, to put it on my blog and remember myself to look for updates on yours.

P.D. Entonces me imagino que estarás entrándole a D. A. en un año y cacho... ja ja ja. Y eso que tu eres el que tiene más talento grafico entre nosotros...

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home